Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yay running outside!!

Ugh it's about time that it got above 20 degrees here!  For the last couple of weeks, the average has been like 10 below zero.  Today....it was 47*!!  I used the opportunity to not have to run on the treadmill and to get my dogs outside with me.  It's so nice to run with them since they pace so well!

Turns out...when the snow starts to melt, the roads are super dirty.  They turn your long haired dogs into mud pits and your white dogs into brown/grey dogs.  And it makes them smell like mud, oil, and general death.  Below is the evidence (sorry for the crappy pics, I snapped them in a hurry on the way to the tub).

Nipper on the right side

Nipper on the left

Teddy sitting
 Its so dark that a lot of the dirt didn't show up...but rest assured I was scooping sand out of the tub. 

YAY SPRING!!

2 comments: