Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Times!

Tuesday I ended up taking a rest day because of the rain we had.

Wednesday I climbed the stairs at Pine Mountain twice in the morning. Then I went to spin class after work. I had never done a spin class before...it was pretty fun! Although the entire time I kept thinking "why would you choose this hilly of a route? Why wouldn't you take a car?" as the instructor was shouting "another hill! Really work it!". The pamphlet said I would burn 600 calories. I only burned 500 calories. Should have demanded a refund! ;)

This morning I was supposed to go for a run but slept in...turns out spin class killed me! I felt fine after leaving and before going to sleep...but today my quads are KILLING me. Tonight I'll go to my meeting (I'm feeling a gain coming on) and then afterwards my running buddy and I are going for a run. I'll ride my bike to the meeting and back like I normally do.

So anyway, spinning is fun, and now I have something for cross training if I can't get outside to train because of rain...so maybe I can actually take rest days on the days I'm supposed to so I don't have a million days of training in a row.

1 comment:

  1. OMG your comment today killed me, while it probably wasn't a great thing to take it too far I love the I'd hit that attitude!!

    way to go on finding a cross training activity you enjoy

    ReplyDelete