Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Doing a pretty good job...

The title is ironic.  I'm not doing a good job of updating this, of tracking or watching what I eat, or running.  I haven't ran since right before Thanksgiving.  I am joining a gym this week though and I'm committing to going back to Weight Watcher's meetings this week as well.  After all, my next half marathon is only less than 5 months away! 

Anyway.  I'm going to *try* to do better with this.  I need to.  I'm up to a bad weight again (I'll post when I know...yeah, I don't even KNOW it...) and I'm losing my fitness quickly.  Gross.

In happier news, I know some of my future events for 2011!

Green Bay Half Marathon: 5/15/11
Northwoods Sprint Triathlon: 7/10/11
Tour Da U.P. Bike Ride- Beginning of August
Chicago Marathon: 10/9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment